2017-10-08

Yellowstone 170926 Going to the airport

Yellowstone 170927-171005

click photo to view with Lightbox
The sun sets as my train arrives

I love the globes hanging between the Cental Station and the Arlanda Bus terminal in Stockholm.

Decorations in one of the hallways at Arlanda Airport

The same hallways as above

I brought my laptop and pad to kill some time while waiting for departure.

© NF Photos 170906

As my first flight was leaving very early I spent the night at the airport.

Linking up with: Weekend Reflection   WATW   Our World Tuesday     Through My Lens



Image file For Yellowstone trip   Yellowstone and Teton
Instagram  Travels and Birds

15 comments:

  1. Spennende å dra ut og reise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light in that second to last image. It looks like a sunset

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the anticipation is wonderful. I like this part of the trip.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice series of images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the eye for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos - you make the airport look interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reflections. I agree with younabout the Metro stations. Stockholm must have the most interesting stations in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent airport photos, especially #3 and #4.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots, especially the hallway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Thanks for sharing! K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! I love the lighting in these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Travel blog :)