2013-03-26

121125 Morocco Day 16 Sunday, first train back home

Translate? See Google translation in the sidebar!
121110-121124 South Morocco and WestSahara
Click to enlarge All photos  NF Photo 121125
121125 Morocco Day 16 Sunday, first train back home

Stockholm Arn 24.00 / 0.00 landed on time.



Spending the night at a sofa on Arlanda. Not very comfortable but why pay for a hotel to, maybe, sleep 2 hours.
 
Train Arlanda C                  06.13 – Stockholm C  06.37
Train Stockholm C             08.10 – Katrineholm   09.04
Well in good time before the train should leave i went down to what I thought was my station. But after waiting a while a man came and asked me why I did not enter the train that was waiting. I said it was not the right one for my ticket. Turned out that I was on the wrong station. There are two. One for the old connections and a new one for fast speeding trains. And this was the wrong one.
 
 
 
I was glad he came to talk to me so I could change.
 
I still had time to spare. Well, I got to Stockholm and had to spend an hour in that waiting hall as well before the train to my town left. I took a cab and I was home around 10 in the morning. Tired, had some breakfast and then went to sleep.


The shoes next trip is to the bin. The lens have to wait until I can get a new one.






Thanks everyone that has followed me on the trip to Morocco. Hope you enjoyed it.

Mer om Södra Marocko  och Västsahara på NF Photo Marockos fåglar
More about South Morocco and Westsahara on NF Photo    Moroccan Bird species ** Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
** Links: Gueliz Hotel Tamri, Cap Rhir images Agadir Oasis Hotel Oued Massa (on Panorimo), Barrage Youssef-ben-Tachfine, (dammen foton) Guelmim Tan-Tan Plage  Hagounia Hotel Laayoune   Sahara Line Hotel Dakhla  Bab El Bahr Hotel   Dakhla Bay Oued Jenna   Dakhla on Panorimo Djemma El Fna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Travel blog :)